Today I am taking part in another Top Ten Tuesday this week. Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. This weeks topic is books on my Spring TBR. I can’t quite believe that Spring is coming around and is almost here! I am very ready for Spring though. It has felt like an even longer winter this year. I have had some books on my TBR that I have kind of been saving for this time of year, so lets get into it.
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender – This one has been on my TBR for ages. I have saved it for around Spring time but I missed it two years in a row, so I need to read this one this year!
- You Have a Match by Emma Lord – Ever since I read Tweet Cute in March last year, I have been wanting to read more from Emma Lord and this seems like the perfect time.
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim – The longer this one sits on my shelf the more I am itching to pick it up. I keep seeing people read this book and love it, so I need to get to it soon!
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller – This one has been on my mind since TikTok blew it up and I finally bought a copy a few months back and I’m so excited to see what I think of it.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig – Spring time kind of always feels like its time to read the sad books and The Midnight Library seems like the perfect sad book to read during Spring. I have heard some mixed things about it because this book did get hyped up so much, so I am interested to see if I enjoy it too.
- All This Time by Mikki Daughtry and Rachael Lippincott – I was gifted this a couple of Christmas’ ago after I read Five Feet Apart and I really loved that one, so hopefully I will enjoy this one too!
- For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten – For some reason, retellings and Spring go hand in hand in my head, and this is a retelling that I have had on my TBR since it came out and I just really want to read it!
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid – I’ve heard so many good things about this one and I randomly picked it up a couple of years ago and I’ve just never gotten round to reading it. I’m so intrigued by it.
- Cecily by Annie Garthwaite – I picked this one up on a whim in the Boxing Day sales and I think Spring would be the perfect time to read this one!
- Ariadne by Jennifer Saint – I started reading this in September last year, but I never finished it. So I want to restart this one and give it a proper shot because I loved what I had read so far!
What books are on your Spring TBR?