Hello! To ease myself back into blogging after a month (and a bit) long break, I thought I would do a book tag. Luckily for me, I am a little bit of a book tag hoarder in my drafts, so I didn’t have to go searching far and wide. I saw this book tag a while ago on And On She Reads and it looked like so much fun, so it has just been sitting in my drafts for months and months (like, since August) until now! So, lets get into it.
Three Read Once and Loved Authors
- Meagan Spooner – I read Hunted by them and haven’t been the same since
- Emma Lord – I have read Tweet Cute and absolutely adored it. I can’t wait to read more from this author. I have You Have a Match waiting on my shelves for me to pick up.
- Lizzy Dent – I read The Summer Job in June and it was one of the books that inspired me to visit Scotland last August!
Three Titles I’ve Watched but Haven’t Read
This one might be hard for me because I tend to read things before I watch them…
- You – I haven’t read the book series for this one (although I want to), but I really love the TV show!
- Pretty Little Liars – I have watched and rewatched that series so many times and I love it! I read the first book after watching the first few seasons, but never made it past that. I would love to listen to the audiobooks for them, but I can’t seem to find them anywhere.
- The Vampire Diaries – This is another one where I have actually read a few of the books, but I had already watched the series several times before reading the books and I never finished the book series! Maybe I should read them and then do a series where I compare the books to my favourite series.
Three Characters you Love
I tend to love casts of characters instead of individual characters, so I will answer this one a little differently and list the books where I love all of the main characters!
- You and Me on Vacation by Emily Henry – this book was incredible and I don’t think I have ever stopped talking about it since I read it. I loved it so much and the characters in it were so loveable. Check out my review: here.
- The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary – I haven’t actually spoken about this one in ages. I love it so much. The dual perspective, and dual timeline works so perfectly and the characters… amazing. I love them. I actually got my mum to read this book recently and she loved it too!
- Crescent City by Sarah J Maas – Sarah J Maas has always had a way of writing a great cast of characters, but I feel like the Crescent City series just blows it out the park. It is such a phenomenal series so far. I am 75% through House of Sky and Breath and I cannot express how much I am loving it so far.
Three Series Binged
I have binged so many series over the years. Although I used to do it a lot more when I was younger than I do now, and I think that is just because I don’t have as much time anymore, and when I do now, it tends to be rereads.
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare – the first time that I binge read these, I was waiting for the final book to come out, and I read them two or three times in the six months leading up to the final book release.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas – Last year I actually binge read these in January and February and I had a great time doing it, even if I was sceptical at the beginning of the series. Discussion Posts: here.
- The Brown Sisters Trilogy by Talia Hibbert – Last summer I had such a wonderful time reading this trilogy and I think about this series all of the time. It is one that I am always quick to recommend.
Three Favourite Book Covers
There are too many, and I think my favourites change so often!
But I have the FairyLoot edition of These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong, and that is beautiful. The cover I have for Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim is so stunning that it hurts. And the cover for Lovely War by Julie Berry takes my breath away.
Three Goals for This Year
- Journal more
- Write on a more consistent schedule
- Read 100 books
This was actually such a fun tag to get back in to the swing of writing these posts again. If you have done this tag before, link it below or if you feel like doing this tag, let me know so I can read your answers!