I was tagged by Aria @Book Nook Bits to take part in this, so thank-you!
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
Right now, where are you writing, and what is your current writing environment?
I am in my living room, watching How I Met Your Mother for the thousandth time.
What’s your favourite fruit?
Bananas or strawberries; I can’t choose.
What’s your spirit animal?
I had no idea how to answer this, my mind went blank. So, I took an online quiz because they are always incredibly accurate. This quiz said that my spirit animal is a deer as I am very sensitive and have a strong intuition – I have to say, they’re not wrong.
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Coffee or cookie dough
Do you multitask while you read?
Sometimes, especially if I listening to an audiobook, then I will colour or scrapbook.
Do you eat while you write? What?
Where do you usually write blog posts?
Normally on wordpress, except poetry which I write in word. Sometimes I will handwrite them and then type them up.
Do any of your real life friends also blog? Do you read their blogs?
When did you start blogging, and why did you start your blog?
I’ve had numerous blogs and I am very stop and start with my blog.
What post that you’ve written are you most proud of?
What is, in your opinion, the best thing about blogging?
Getting to share my opinions on books but also see other people’s opinions.
I tag: Leah @ One More Chapter Book Blog ◊ Escape 2 Fiction @ Escape 2 Fiction ◊ Kathryn @ Books, Books and More Books ◊ Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales: Book Blog ◊ Misty @ Misty’s Book Space ◊ Saumya @ Randomness Inked ◊ Andie @ Books, Coffee & Passion ◊ Lau @ LauReads ◊ Alexandra @ Reading by Starlight ◊ Jasmine @ Life of a Simple Reader ◊ Sonya @ WolfRoseReads ◊
- What made you start blogging?
- What posts do you write the most?
- What is the best thing about blogging?
- How do you get over the guilt if you miss a post?
- How do you plan your reviews/posts (if at all)
- Favourite genre?
- Do you multitask while writing?
- Most used social media?
- Favourite flower?
- What is a book that has been on your TBR for way too long?
- What is your pet peeve in a book?