I was tagged by MistyBookSpace when I was on my break (about a year ago; woops) and today I want to try it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions asked on this post — don’t stress, it’s quick!
- Nominate and notify some peeps — the magical number is 5.
What are your top 3 book pet peeves?
- When people dog ear the pages or crease the spine
- Unlikeable characters
- In fantasy, where the romance is prioritised over the plot
Name a perfect reading spot.
In my bed wrapped in a duvet and with a hot water bottle.
Give 3 reading confessions
- Lately, I’ve been preferring audiobooks
- I’m a sucker for a love triangle
- Cliches aren’t that bad
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Last month when I read Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
Number of books on your bedside table
Two: Autoboyography by Christina Lauren and Heartstopper Volume 3 by Alice Oseman
Favourite reading snack
I don’t really have one – unless tea counts?
What are 3 books you’d recommend to anyone?
- Under Rose Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
- What I lost by Alexandra Ballard
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
Provide a picture of your bookshelf
How much do books mean to you in 3 words?
More than most
I’m not sure who to tag, so if you want to take part please do!